For a course schedule, click Training Schedule.
The courses listed on the Training Schedule are planned and will be offered if registration numbers make them feasible.
That decision will be made on January 17.
1. Registration for all SSPC Training Courses must be done separately from the SSPC 2014 conference registration.
2. To register, e-mail or fax a completed training registration form to Nicole Lourette at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 412-281-9993.
Information on how to registration can be found at http://www.sspc.org/How_to_register/.
3. Registration Deadline for training is: January 17, 2014.
Miscellaneous Information About Training
• All classes will be held at the Coronodo Springs Resort - Orlando, FL.
• Classes run from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except PCI which is 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM and PA 2 and Estimating that run from 8:00 AM to 2:00.
DoD/CPO funding is available for SSPC Training & Certification courses for the following personnel:
4. Air Force
5. Marine Corps
• Funding is on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Only the cost of the course and exam are funded under the contract.
• Other costs, such as labor/travel/per diem, etc., are to be covered by the activity.
• Contact Jennifer Merck, email@example.com or 412-288-0640 to get approval for the DoD Funding.